Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Movie Day

My dream come true!!! Today is the day that i can release from jail!! I'm going out with my sis!!! Yuppie~~ Hooray~~ I'm so so excited!! Really damn excited now!!! I can't wait for it!!! Hope that the time able to turn faster!!! I get to do all the things that i'm craving recently!!! Hehe....

I want movie~
I want Starbuck's Mocha drink~
I want the cake~
I want shopping~
I want to find present~

I have so much things need to do!!! Can i complete it within that few hours in Leisure Mall?? Hope so..... ^^ I really have craving for it so long!!

After that date, we gonna go my grandma's house!!! Do you know what she makes for dinner?? Haha... XD i'm sure you can't guess it!! She gonna makes something that not really acceptable for everyone!!! It was the 'pork's large intestine'!!! I'm sure you'll feel vomiting now, but surely the taste not bad!!! Quite yummy ohh~~ Don't believe me?? If can and you have the chance, just have a try!! Try it out!!!

Have a nice day

DesiComments.com | Good Day | Forward this Picture

No comments: