Tuesday, November 23, 2010

my 2nd class

I just have my 2nd class with my sweetheart -- Bamboo! Today was my first day using it in class!! It was so so so not used to it!!! I keep on click wrongly or carelessly click the wrong button!! XD When i wanna go for class, the sky started to rain and it was so dark!!! So, this time i go for class earlier, around 2.30pm i already reach there!!! My class should be start at 3pm~ Just because of the sky don't want to corporate with me!!! During the class, i heard the sound of thunder storm was so loud!!! Luckily i reach there before the heavy rain come, if not will just like last week!!! (didn't get to go for class)

Today continue learning about Dreamweaver, learn how to apply different link on a picture and the 'download'!! Hmm..... how to explain?! Some of the website, when point to the thing in a picture then you can link to another page!! Example like a room picture, if i point to the bed, the window, the chair, the carpet, etc. either one, i can link to the page that related!! It makes the design of the page more nice and will be more flexible for users to link to different site!!! ^^ About the download, there's two different thing, one of it name 'ir' and another one is 'rar'!! (not really remember what's that two thingy name) The difference between these two things are one is when you click download that time it will show 'save and cancel' only!!! Another one will be 'open, save and cancel'!!! Now only i know about that!!! That's why sometime when i wanna download some software or what, it will have different option for me to choose!!! I just thought that it was normal or maybe is because of the Mozilla or Internet Explorer problem!! Silly me~~ Anyway, today have some new thing store in my brain!!!

Rain

DesiComments.com | Rain | Forward this Picture

No comments: