Wednesday, December 1, 2010

nice Date

Yesterday really a lucky day, because get to meet up my pookie there!! Really glad to meet her!! The shopping mall can say is quite big~ but we have the chance to meet each other! Really surprise when i saw her!! ^^

I have my breaklunch with my sis at Secret Recipe... We order Marcoroni Cheese Prawn Spageti and Orange Apricot Juice!! Yum Yum Yum.... It so cheesy!!



After that, we watch the movie~ Really such a nice movie!! It was awesome and funny!! The story really interesting~ And some of the characters are so so funny!!! It make me laugh~

2 comments:

b4byjane said...

yeah really coincidence :) i was happy & surprise to meet u there
hope will hv chance to bumped into you someday again =D haha miss u loads

Mighty Mindi said...

hahaha... XD hope so!! ^^

(bumped!!! yala~ i wanna use tis word!! bt i 4gt ady)