Tuesday, November 2, 2010

my beloved - Internet

Do you know how important are you to me?? I need you every day, every single minute!!! What happen to you in these few days?? That few time totally cant connect, then now...... :(( these two days can connect in the morning, but afternoon cant, at nite can!! but yesterday cant!!! What happen to you?? Are you sick??? Yesterday more weird~ In the afternoon, i can connect with you, but the problem is i just can on PPS.... others NOPE!!! Ohh, my dear!!!! Sigh~ Please recover back to normal!!!! Get well soon, my dear~

Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics, Emo Graphics at WishAFriend.com

2 comments:

b4byjane said...

hahaha you are so adorable. internet connection break down is commonly happen around us so just be it the lousy connection always examine my temper :)

Mighty Mindi said...

hahaha... XD but i cant live without 'him'!!! u noe tat wat~ i nid it so so much!! ^^