Thursday, November 18, 2010

my day

Today was feeling not well!! Suddenly the stomach pain when i woke up!!! When reach the hospital feel like wanna vomit~ uneasy!!! I reached there around 7.30am, just sit there doing nothing!! (wasting my drama's time) Suddenly i heard the nurse calling my name, sound like my name, but actually it is not!! Maybe i'm feeling uncomfortable, that's why i have auditory hallucinations!! hehe... :) I keep on asked mom go and have a look, ask them!! Mom saw that i'm really feeling not well, go and ask ask.... And they said still need to wait, long time to go!! The end we went to do my hand splint first!! (a thing to assist me on writing) Luckily there's something i can do, if not will just spend all the time sitting there!!

After we had finish, go back there and the doctor still not yet come!! (it normal case) There's an Indian uncle talked with me!! And he look surprised when i told him my age!!! Am i look so old?? Sigh!! He said that he's 56 years old, already in this condition for 4years (disable), he ride on motor and hit by car!! He asked about my condition, when i told him i've been like this for 10years and he looked so shock!! haha.... XD Uncle, hope that you're doing great there and take good care of yourself!! Nice to meet you!!

The end i get to see my doctor at 9.30am~ We waited there for 2hours!!! Exhausted day~ Today got a Chinese female doctor!! She's kind and friendly!!! Not like the previous one, really damn show off!!! Can't stand on it!!! While my mom push me back to car park and the end i vomit at the roadside!! Phew..... What a day?! Anyway, i'm glad that i have my 'Assistant Pen Holder', especially make for my sweetheart!!!

Get Well Soon Graphic #64

DesiComments.com | Get Well Soon | Forward this Picture

2 comments:

b4byjane said...

haha seems quite interesting yet tired of waiting and good to know there is a uncle kept you accompanied =P
i really miss you yakking on the phone telling me unfinished stories :) get well soon ~looking fwd to hear from my beloved energetic friend

Mighty Mindi said...

haha... XD sure!!! u can call me anytym, my dear!!! today feeling better~ no pain anymore!! ^^ jz gv me a call whn u feel free!!