Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My 1st class in ProCom

Today was my first class!! I have sign up for a web design course!! So, i have to attend my class every Tuesday!! ^^ Today class was so fun!!! My lecturer is a guy!! He's kind, patience and funny!! The word he like to say the most is 'you must..... (bla bla bla) If not will be terrible! You might have big problem then!!'. hahaha.... XD Today i've learn about some basic on Dreamwaver!!! How to create site, put text, add link, add picture, how to arrange all my things according to what i wish and so on!!! It was fun doing that!!! The explanation he gave is very clear, if anything i can just ask him on the spot!!! It totally different from university style!!! ^^ Hope to attend the next class~ Dont know what i'm gonna learn?!

The lecturer also offer me to buy a Wacom Tablet!!! ^^  It more convenient for me too~ Is better for me to get one although it expensive!! ^^ Hope to get it as soon as possible, so that i can do my design in a easy way!! I've check the info from Wacom website and get some info from my friends~ Thanks to him & her!! After comparing most of the product, i'll go for bamboo (pen & touch), it around RM400!! I think it more suit to what i want!! I'll check more info tomorrow~ And will ask my uncle help me to buy it!! hehe... =D

No comments: