Tuesday, November 16, 2010

my WEIRD dream

Today dont know why got this kind of dream?! I dream of two crow standing in front of my grandma house and grandma tell me one of the crow look like one of her old friend that's already pass away few years ago!!! She also say that, the crow come and take her!! No Way!!!!!!!!! She's my lovely grandma, one of my most important person in life!!! I tell her in dream~ I said that i can't lost her!!! Don't leave me!! T_T Am i crazy???!! Because of this, i can't even smile after i wake up!!! I'm so down~ Not in good mood!!! (if you know my grandma, after reading this please don't say a single word about this to her!! Chinese believe that if tell about the bad dream to the person in your dream then bad thing will happen to that person!! Thanks)

Not only this, i also dream of Wang Lee Hom!! SWT... I think i'm crazy!!! I talk with him and tell him i started to like his song, admire him when i'm in secondary!!! He asked me is it that song 'wei yi'?? I answer 'yes'!! Oh My Gosh~ And the most funny part that he told me this song is my favourite, i like the song so much but now think of the lyrics already not so perfect match with the music!! hahahaha.... XD I don't know why i'll dream of him? So Sudden!! And i thought that all this is just coincidence only!! But when i checked out the website, it was true!! This song release in 2001, and that time i really studying in secondary!! The song also all written by him!!!! (actually i don't even know about that) I just can say 'Mandy~ yes!!! You're crazy and gone MAD!!!!

4 comments:

Zi Chin said...

Omg ! i gotta go tell my grand ma !
ur really goin down !
D
O
W
N
down!
haha..u cant beat me ryt...
i stay with her

Mighty Mindi said...

who are u??

b4byjane said...

silly girl ...it was just a dream . it is not going to happen, you are very important to her too she is never going to leave you and will always be with you~ look to the bright side =) btw, how can you dreamt of my hubby but i never even dreamt of him :( humpf... i dreamt of other guy instead :P if you dreamt of my hubby again tell him i love him & miss him terribly tell him to return home (dream) to his wifey

Mighty Mindi said...

hahaha.. XD i noe tat!! bt still will thk tat ma~ actually i wanna tell lo!!! i wanna tell him i gt 1 fren vry lik u, she awiz call u as hubby!! bt... din get 2 tell!! coz im awake la!! humpf~~