Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sad Reason

Today decided to celebrate birthday with my sis and bro!! Gonna go to Sushi Shop have our dinner, but because of the weather, i can't follow!!! When they really time to go, the rain stop.... But i not yet change!!! How i follow??!! Since i didn't change, if change also need some time for me to prepare and it already late!!! It is very troublesome for me to follow too!!! But, my sis said i give excuse, don't want to celebrate with her!! Sigh~ Sad... T_T

Luckily i have the 'Battle Ground' (one of the Astro dance competition) keep me accompany!! I can spend my sad time with all the classic music and the dance!! It makes me feel better with those music!!! I feel my heart comfort with all this music and my favorite... DANCE!!! Is this people say 'music can heal the sadness of heart'??!! Hmmmm..... I think so!!! ^^

Lonely Girl
DesiComments.com | Lonely, Sad Girl | Forward this Picture

2 comments:

ΆмзĿΐα ŢĔőΗ said...

dont b sad.. i understand ;-)

Mighty Mindi said...

hehehe... ^^ thx 4 yr understanding!!! luv u, darling!! <3