Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Goodbye my 'piggie' holiday

I'm gonna start my new life soon.... New beginning!!! Although also the same course, Multimedia course but it not same like university life!! I'm gonna study all this at the computer learning center!!! How will it be?? I really don't know!!!

Am i nervous?? No....
Am i excited?? So So...
Am i happy?? Yes....

Really don't know what's my feeling?? Don't know how i feel~ huh?? I've lost my feeling??!! hehe... =)) Sound weird?! Yes, cause i'm alien!!!

Tomorrow gonna have a trial class~ will see how's my progress!!! If i'm doing good, then i'll be joining the big class!! If not, i'll study alone~ The answer will be declare tomorrow after my class!!! ^^

I'm gonna study all this within 6months!! Can i do it?? Yes, i can!!! (hope so)
  • Illustrator
  • Photoshop
  • Indesign
  • Flash
  • Fireworks
  • Dreamweaver
  • Acrobat
  • Premiere & Audition
  • After Effects
  • Microsoft Word
  • Microsoft PowerPoint

You Make The Better
DesiComments.com | Good Luck | Forward this Picture

No comments: