Wednesday, November 24, 2010

happy birthday, bro & sis

Nov 24, today is their birthday!!!! But we didn't celebrate!! Just a cake will do~ Because of my sis... This year is her SPM exam, so abit tough for us to celebrate!!! And, tomorrow is her 'Sejarah' paper!!! She's a high expectation girl!!! She hope to score good result, means all As', that's her target!! Although is high (for me), but i believe she can make it!!! ^^ Happy Birthday and Best of Luck!!! About my bro, he has to wait~ hahaha.... Pity him!!! Anyway, the celebration will be postpone to this Saturday or Sunday!! I think today he'll celebrate with his sweetheart!! So, it not a big deal!! (sweetheart mostly more important than us) He got his sweetheart will do!!! =D

My dear bro & sis...... Happpy Birthday!!! May all your days full of joy and happiness!! Stay healthy too~

Love U

Happy Birthday
DesiComments.com | Birthday | Forward this Picture

4 comments:

b4byjane said...

send my birthday wishes to your siblings yeah

Mighty Mindi said...

sure!!! bt ady over ohh~ ^^

ΆмзĿΐα ŢĔőΗ said...

hehe....jane got heart jiu enuf liow~

Mighty Mindi said...

hahahaha... XD