Thursday, November 4, 2010

X'mas Plan

The time past so fast and i don't even notice it! What am i doing in this year?? I have no idea on that!!! Recall back my memory.... most of the thing i did in this year is being a 'piggie' at home!!! Doing nothing~ just SLEEP, PLAY and EAT!!! Another impressive me was.... i have a 10weeks tour in MMU!! It was quite fun and nice!!! Although is damn busy~ but i enjoy it so much!!! Hope that i can have a happy ending for this year too!!! ^^

Last year was ended with happy memory together with my cousin and sis in Sunway~ Enjoy our X'mas eve there!!! It was crowed on that day... but we enjoy it so much!!! Hopefully this year will have it again!!! Sunway again?? hehe... Hope so!!! Because there's nice!!! (X'mas decoration) hmm..... but don't know what to plan for this year??!! (cause i'm greedy, hope for alot)

Hope that i can spend with my pookie~ Hope to hang out with my cousin and sis nearly the X'mas~ Hope that can have a small X'mas party with friends and family (exchange present, eat eat, play play, sing K)~ Hope that i get to go Genting~

I have so many HOPE~ If probably, hope that everything i wish will come true!!!(greedy of me)=D




Hi5, Xanga, Tagged, Blogger Comments @ 123glitter.com

4 comments:

b4byjane said...

wah so many wishes :D sounds good all ur hopes are my wishes too
hv a wonderful & memorable christmas with family & friends filled with lots of laughter.
love my mandy sweetheart <3 besties

Mighty Mindi said...

hahaha.... XD hope so!!! juz a wish oni!! duno whether it wil cum true o nt??!!

b4byjane said...

we can make it come true by hanging out having lunch with your friends, sing k @ green box or if you want can come over to my plce and sing karaoke is free and we can exchange present too :) .

Mighty Mindi said...

hey, it sound nice!!! free sing K, exchange present with u... and alot~ we also can chit chat there!!! Aww... i cant wait for it!!! we aso can hang out together~ go to the Jusco nearby your place!! shud be vry fun!!! abt hanging out wif my frenz... tatz abit tough!!!! my frenz all nt yet sem break!!! thy'r bz wif their works!!! bt... the probability hang out wif u will be more higher!!! hehe.... ^^