Friday, November 12, 2010

Mouth Day + Draft Plan

My mouth is so tired!! I have over-work my mouth~ I'm wondering did my mouth smell nice?? (hah~~) 'Ohh, it smell good!!!' Today, from morning talk until evening.... keep on talk non-stop!! From morning talk with my aunt till afternoon then from 3pm++ talk until 6pm++ (huh?? What a busy day?!) Really hardworking!! ^^

Today morning just continue searching for my Malacca plan info while talking with aunt!! Find out the place location and arrange all the place we decided to go!!! But still not yet confirm~ Just get to arrange some of the places only!! My 'draft' plan for either 1day in Malacca!! We can go around, walk around at those place!!
  •  Jonket Road
  • Baba & Nyonya museum
  • Melaka River Cruise
  • The Maritime Museum
  • Geographer Cafe
  • Choice Shop
  • Cheng Hoon Teng Temple
  • Dutch Square 
  • Tan Beng Swee Clock Tower 
  • Queen Victoria Diamond Jubilee Fountain 
  • Stadthuys

1 comment:

ΆмзĿΐα ŢĔőΗ said...

eh the wonderland water theme park why u din list in ?
which is the ''approved'' tour