Monday, November 29, 2010

hope to watch this.....

I really hope to watch this movie (Rapunzel: A Tangled Tale) as soon!!! I have watched the trailer.... It was so awesome!! It likes very funny!!! ^^ My friend told me that he already watched it last Saturday!! And it really nice to watch!!! When can i have the chance to watch it with my sis???


Besides that, i wanna go shopping too~~ I wanna eat the Tuxedo Chocolate Cake that intro by my pookie!!! I really hope to try it!!! And i miss my Mocha Ice Blended + Cream + Chips la.... The last time i have it, it was few months ago!!! So long already~ It likes 'drug' after my first time with my darling at Sunway!! I'm craving for it now!!!

And i need to start preparing the X'mas present too!!! I don't like to rush... I like to do it earlier although it still long time to go!! But i seldom go for shopping that's why need to start now!!! ^^v Hope that we get to enjoy on that day!!!

2 comments:

ΆмзĿΐα ŢĔőΗ said...

YEAHHH I wan to watch toooooo

Mighty Mindi said...

today im going to watch tis wif hy~ ^^V