Friday, December 10, 2010

my 3rd class on Wed

Yesterday was busy with my design until i dont have time to write about my 3rd class!! My class was on Wed, evening time!!! It was a rainy evening.... but luckily just drizzle, if not i gonna miss my class again!!! If keep on miss my class, i think wont be end as i expect!!

This week i learn about table!!! Not the table that we use to put things on top ya~ Is a list!! When my sir asked me what's table and i really answer him the table that we usually use!!! =_=lll (childish me) How to input all the info in the table? How to create a table? Create row?? After create all this... add in all the info and it done! It just easy!!!

But the exercise i have did, the output not as nice as the result like what Sir give!!! It look weird~ Not nice! When i showed it to him, he said good, okay!!! But i totally not satisfies with it!!! I hope to do it more perfectly!!

If you are successful...

DesiComments.com | Quotes, Success | Forward this Picture

No comments: