Thursday, December 16, 2010

my new hair cut + off to trip

Yesterday i have my new hair cut.... But you won't notice it~ Because it not obvious at all and i wanna keep it long!!! I didn't cut much~ Just slightly cut cut~ I just layer it then behind cut short abit... Hehe... ^^ I wanna cut cause i feel it messy and too heavy!!! Further more, nowadays weather was so hot!!! :D Another reason is i hope to a new look for my trip!!! A new hairstyle~~

Tomorrow is the day i'm going to the trip that i have planned for about 1month!!! Finally is here!! Really excited about it!! Hopefully everything will be going smooth!!! The most important is the weather!! Hopefully the weather can corporate with us ya!!! Should say MUST not can!!! If not.... our trip gonna breakage!! The weather nice.... The picture nice.... Everything will be best~

We gonna start our journey at 10am and estimate we reach there around 12pm!!! The first day, we gonna visit all the place such as the temple, stadhuys, museum... etc all the old old place!!! The next day, some of them will go the Wonderland (water park).... and other people going shopping!!! (my favorite) ^^ And our last day gonna visit A Famosa Resort!!! That's the plan.... Hopefully we really can make it!!!

2 comments:

b4byjane said...

nice plan!! you must take alot of pic and show me the places that you are going to visit can't wait to hear more from you and was curious to know how does your new hairstyle look like update me with your trip photo gonna miss you enjoy your trip

Mighty Mindi said...

hahaha.... XD superb enjoy it!!!