Monday, December 20, 2010

my Malacca trip

In the first day was a rainy day... We cant get to play so just go around the place with car!! We go around the Jonker Street, see around the place!!! I saw a shop sign so cute, it is a foot massage shop!!! The sign so cute... got a big leg there!!!


We had our lunch at 'Ole Sayang'!! It Nyonya food~ The food consider quite nice, but just full of water!! I dont know why all the dishes they cook also alot water?? Is it all the Nyonya food also the same? Hehehe.... ^^ But the taste quite okay!!


Then, we had satay celup for our dinner!! It quite nice~ Not bad too... We get to finish up 130 sticks!!

After our dinner, we had a walk at Jonker Street!! This was my first time walked at 'pasar malam' after the pretty incident!! It was crowed!!! And, we saw a show there!! It a wedding dress + make-up show!!!


The next day, i go for shopping with mom and grandma!!! The price is quite high... but the style very nice!! I love it so much, but it was too expensive to buy!!! It out of my budget, very hard to owe it!!! I think is because the clothe made of good material, that's the reason!!!! I get to buy 3 pants and a blouse!!

At nite, we take picture at the clock tower, fountain, etc around Stadhuys there!!! Then, we go to Jonker Street again!! That day there's a kid lost his mom... It probably is too crowed there!!! Pity the little boy :((



The last day, we went to Choon Hoon Teng Temple for a pray!!! It was so hot there and full of smoke!! But get to see the oldest 'Guan Yin' temple.... Not bad!!!

No comments: