Monday, December 6, 2010

a broken Sunway dream

''One of my X'mas wish coming true!! I gonna go Sunway today~ We will take picture of the X'mas decoration there!! I really can't wait~ Hopefully can take as much as we can!!! ^^ Yesterday i have asked dad to bring back his camera!!! Hehe... So that we can take nice and high quality picture!!! Last year we just used my handphone to take picture, it not clear!!! It abit blur~ This year will be high quality picture!!! Clear and nice~~''

But all this is just a dream for me now!!! The reason was my sis not in a good mood!! She dont wanna go~ So is better that i dont want to force her!!! I understand that forcing by someone or doing something that you're not willing to do is very bad!!! The way people force you.... so uncomfortable!!! And, i also dont like to go with someone that force by me!! I hate that feel~ It so weird? upset? sad?? I dont know how to explain it!!! Just not feeling good!!!

Hopefully this wish really will come true!!! But, mom has promise me that we will go there one day!!! Whole family go~ Maybe after our trip!! ^^ Hope it will happen!!!

No comments: