Sunday, December 5, 2010

about these Days

I was watching the Korea newest drama recently!! 'Marry me, Marry' and another one is the 'Secret Garden', both of it also nice!! Hopefully the newest episode can be release soon!! It so attractive... make me wanna know what's going on next!!!!

1st: 玛丽外宿中 (Marry me, Marry)

2nd: 秘密花园 (Secret Garden)

The second thing i did is designing something.... I started it yesterday!! The end the output will be printed on a mug!! But, i've lost!! My head like stuck~ I don't have any idea on it!!! I think the design was fail~ I feel like the whole thing is so weird!!!! Sigh~

The last thing.... tomorrow i gonna hang out with my darling and sis!! We are going Sunway for shopping~ visit the Full House again!! The food there was tasty and the most important part is the prices are reasonable!! ^^ Really cant wait!!! Damn excited now~

No comments: