Saturday, December 25, 2010

Shopping days

Thursday and Friday i also went for shopping!!! The first day i shop for my own clothes!!! It for Chinese New year!!! i just buy the top....... because the bottom i have bought in Malacca!!! ^^ This year is really different from previous.... normally all my clothe also chosen by my sis, aunt, grandma or mom, but this year i get to choose myself, really get to choose according what i want and not decided by others!!! I really feel happy with it!!! After buying the clothes, we shop for the shoes too!!! But i cant get to buy the one i like the most... the white one!!! It out of stock for size 7!!! I love that shoe very much... no choice la!! So, i bought the black shoe!!! It still look nice!! It was my second choice~ The shoe i choose look more feminine than usually i wear!!!!!!!

Yesterday i went there again, just to follow my sis.... give her opinion on her choice!!! Nice to busybody around!! Hehe.... Nice to watch people try on the clothe.... Looking for the one she wants!!! So fun!!!!

Hopefully next year will be the same!!! I can hang out with them, prefer the style i want!!! Get to choose the clothe i want~~ ^^V

No comments: