Thursday, December 30, 2010

my 6th class on Wed

Yesterday class was the part 2 of layer!! I think should be quite fine with the lecture~ But just one part make me very confusing.... about others part i still consider okay!!! I still can catch up with it!!! Sir was so funny... he asked us to choose either the easy task or tough one!!! After we had choose the tough one, he says actually the tough one is the easiest one!!! Sweat~

When i do the second task (tough) was so challenging!! It was so complicated!!! This's where i face the big problem!!! After the explanation from Sir, i still quite blur!! I couldn't understand which should i hide and which should i show~!! Damn confusing.... Maybe my brain not functioning good, cause the other classmate done it like a piece of cake!!! But, i couldn't get what Sir mean!!! I keep on asking Sir until he also confused about it!!! Hahaha.... Sorry, Sir!!! The end he wrote on a paper to direct me!!! ^^

Hopefully the next class i have improvement!! More improve~

No comments: