Sunday, December 12, 2010

busy Busy busy

Yesterday was a busy day for me!!! I have to prepare all the map and info for my Malacca trip on this coming Friday!! It drives me crazy!!! But luckily most of the place we wanna visit also around the same area!!! ^^ So, i no need to find so many map out!! Another headache problem will be the restaurant~ I just get to find info from website and just the website write it taste nice~ tasty~ should try out~ I need real info about that, not from those brag themselves over there!! Sigh~ Nobody comment about it, how i know the food is nice or not?!

Besides that, i have completed my design!!! Woohoo~ Both design is already done!!! Hopefully it look nice... I really dont know how it is??!!! The first i did is autumn feel... Most of the color i used are gold and yellow!!! And i have add something to my design, so that it not so couple feel!!! Earlier it was like a couple in autumn, now i think should look like friends~ I think..... Hehe... =D The other design is about the night in Paris!! It was a frosty night~ ^^ So, the color i used mostly is blue color... abit down and dark color!!! The Eiffel Tower~ Hopefully it look alike cause it was my first time~

1st design: Together in Autumn

2nd design: The Night in Paris

No comments: