Saturday, January 1, 2011

a brand new year

Today is the first day of 2011.... A brand new year!!! It still fresh and unpolluted!!! Haha... Hopefully i could make it more amazing, fun and colorful!!! Hopefully it wont be the same as last year!!! Last year seems like a bored year for me!!! Although has some fun thing happen, but not much!!!

The most fun thing i had is studying in MMU for 1semester!!! The course was fun and interesting... challenging too!! I'm damn enjoying with it!!! Everyday had class in the morning, around 9am, then finish at 4pm or 5pm except Friday! Everyday also busy... busy... busy... Can say dont have much time for me to rest!! There's once, i get up at 2am or 3am to just finish up my assignments! It ton of it waiting for me!!! I dont have so much assignment before in my study life!!! But, it was meaningful for me!!!

I still remember there's a class (MLA) we have to watch the video/movie that lecturer shows!!! My first time watching movie with all my friends!!! Really best!!!! That class taught us how to appreciate the movie, how to gather people from movie!!! Bla bla bla.... After that, we have to write a report about it!! Although some of it really quite boring, but get to stay at this atmosphere really a best thing i have in life!! It likes we are in the cinema but without popcorn and coke!! Hahahaha... It was my first and last chance watching movies with so many friends!! Enjoy it so much!!! ^^

In the end of May, 2010, i have attended the orientation of MMU!! It was the longest orientation in my life... everyday woke up in the early morning, go back in the evening!! It was so tiring!!! That few days i really get to sleep tight and even sleep early, around 7pm i think, after my dinner!! I dont realise that i had fall asleep!!! Hahaha.... And even no time to watch my favorite TV!!! But it was bloody fun!!! In this orientation, i get to know alot of friends! This's the most difference when i'm in UCSI!!! All my seniors are so friendly and cute!!! We get to sing along together (Freshies Song: We Will Get There), play games and even dance (Numa numa dance, chicken dance and so on)!!! We even have to memorise the lyrics of MMU song!!! What the heck??!! Sounds like in Primary or Secondary!!! Yup, it is!!! And we get punishment if we are late!!! Really such a different experience in my life!!! Crazy!!! Squeeze.....

Because of my own problem, i forced to stop it!!! I'm reluctant to do that!!! Sigh~ I have no choice.... If i keep on continue also consider a big problem for my family!!! I really miss the days in MMU and my friends too!!! All the best to you all and stay healthy too!!! <3<3

Yesterday was the last day of 2010... Dad brings us to the KaiZhen, Puchong and have our favorite dinner -- Japanese food!! Hehe... Nice!! Best!!! Because of yesterday was the last day of 2010 going to be new year so there's a special appetizer!! (normally is mix vege) It some black peas and egg slice.... It taste so sweet and oddly!! Really a surprising taste!!! Hmmm.... none of us like it!!! Most of us cant accept the taste!! But at least is a nice try!!

Tonite going to grandma house and celebrate the New Year!! Grandma gonna make 'Po Pia' for us!!! Yuppy~ Grandma style Po Pia~ It''s a traditional Chinese food!!! We can wrap all the different things that served with a skin (made of flour)!!! No matter where i go, where i eat the Po Pia.... I'll still prefer grandma make one!!! In my heart i think no one can replace my grandma!!! Maybe i already use to it, already addicted to it!!! I have ate it from young, when i'm kid!!! The taste is abit salty not like outside the store selling!! Their one is taste abit sweet!!! Hmmm.... Dont Like It!! Although some also taste salty but, i still love the one grandma make!!! It because the Po Pia full of love?? Haha...  dont know!! ^^V

No comments: