Wednesday, February 16, 2011

my last Dreamweaver class

Today class is the last lesson of Dreamweaver!!! Next week gonna study flash’~ is abit excited!! Cause totally doesn’t know what’s flash for…. And I saw my MMU friends already started to learn this and they make the video using this!!! ^^
The different thing I’ve learnt today is making a website with more complicated frame and adding the ‘named anchor’. It is a ‘domino’ website!! In the beginning I have to build a ‘left frame’ then after all it done only change the names of the frame so that later on add in to another new frame only wont mess up!!! After I’ve finish the frame in the middle of whole complete website~ Now just create a ‘top and bottom frame’, then add in the link that I want the icon link to, example like about us…. I’ll add in the page that just now I made to the ‘link’ and target it at ‘mainFrame’!!! If there’s no mainframe, then I have to type it myself!! This’s what I discover while doing the task!!!
Adding the ‘named anchor’ that under ‘common’ actually is quite simple!! Just give a name when you add it then must remember the name you put, so that later on I can put the link at the place/word I wish to link it!! This time will be quite different because at the ‘link’ there, not drag/add any file that I create!! Is type ‘#NAME’~ That’s it!!!

No comments: