Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Shopping Day

This week is school holiday....
so we have plenty of time to enjoy!!!
Today, mom decided to take us for shopping!!!
Sunway~ I'm here for u!!!!
Dad take us there and leave us~
We have our lunch there~
The most expensive lunch we had!!!
And it totally not worth at all~
Damn regret!!!!
After that......
I have my boodyshop shopping.... ^^
HeHeHeHe.....
I need to restock my facial stuff!!
This time i bought aloe vera range~
wanna try something different!!!
The most surprise is we met our cousin there!!!
At first i dont believe mom~
we keep argue wif mom.....
that's not him!!!
HaHaHa....
At nite when bro call only we realise is him!!!!
Really a big coincidence~
Bcuz he's cover by mask....
working there!!!
baking the mooncake there~
That's why i cant confirm is him!!!
But really surprise me~~
Overall we have a great day there!!!

No comments: