Wednesday, June 8, 2011

my new scar

Today, heavy rain after class....
actually mom already quite late come and pick me up from class!!
The rain just non-stop ......
keep falling down~
Because of this heavy rain...
I have my NEW scar on face!!!
While mom driving the car to the restaurant,
so that is more easy to let me carry me into the car....
and my sis is pushing me there~
The rain really getting heavily.....
Everyone also in hurry!!!
Also because of this
i've fall from my wheelchair!!!
I'm all wet....
that's a pool of water right in front of us~
I fall on it!!!
And my blood all like burst out!!!
My face numb....
I worry the glasses has broke~
so i din open my eyes!!!
But the glasses really in good quality!!!
No break~
Sis is totally no respond...
She totally dunno what she gonna do to help me!!!
Mom also damn worried abt me!!!
But,
luckily that's someone willing to run over and help out!!!
An uncle worked at the electrical shop...
Really thanks to the uncle~

Mom quickly drives me home and change clothe
cuz im tooo wet!!!
Then, bro takes me to hospital!!!
Luckily no fracture!!!
Just my T-zone part injure!!!
And i have 30++ stitches at my face!!
Probably will have scar....
just depends on my recovery!!

Really a 'BIG' day for me!!!
But still consider a 'LUCKY' day for me....
cuz i'm still alive here!!
Just abit of scar~
Not a big deal....... ^O^

No comments: