Saturday, April 16, 2011

my 1st experience in concert

This my 1st time gong to concert!!!
It was 'Show Luo' concert~
My 1st time given to him!!
HaHaHaHa....
It was a fun day!!!
When  reach there, it seems like not much people only!!
But the truth is wrong~
When i enter the stadium,
i found out that it was so crowed!!
"human mountain human sea"
Everyone is shouting there!!!
WOW....
scream~
whistle~
everyone is so high!!!
When the concert start....
the whole stadium is dark!!!!
just can see all the fans was waving their light stick~
It was so so so nice....
get to see the whole scene from my view~
feel like im in the fluorescence pond~
All the songs he sang was so nice!!
Can see him in real really feel excited!!!
He's so handsome and funny~
He jokes too....
I keep on laugh~
Really an enjoyable nite!!
"All the Funniest & Memorable Parts" (click it)
While im going back to car....
we saw his car!!
but the glasses was too dark, cant even see him!!!
Hopefully he can see us!!!
the supporter~ ^^
I started to addict him after the concert!!!
Earlier i just not so~
but now different story!!! Kiki....
He's just like a magic~
He has gone through so much and even never think of giving up!!!
This what i admire him~
He has inspire me with his own life story!!!
'We must persist what we have plan not just hardworking only'
cuz no matter how hard u have do, sometime the result not same with what u have plan!!!!
I LOVE U

No comments: